Smith College Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
What does Paradise Pond look like?
There’s only one way to know! See Paradise Pond for yourself by beginning the Smith College tour now
What other buildings are at Smith College besides Paradise Pond?
Smith College has hundreds of buildings and locations. CampusReel is constantly adding to its growing library of videos. Currently, CampusReel offers video tours for the below buildings:
- Laura Scales House tour at Smith College
- Neilson Library tour at Smith College
- Hillyer Art Library tour at Smith College
- 187 Elm St tour at Smith College
- Paradise Pond tour at Smith College
- Gardiner House tour at Smith College
- Morrow House tour at Smith College
- Campus Center tour at Smith College
- McConnell Hall, Smith College tour at Smith College
- 2 MA-9 tour at Smith College
What are the typical hours, and visiting hours, of Paradise Pond?
The visiting hours for Paradise Pond are most likely the same as other locations on the Smith College campus. We current have insufficient data to identify Paradise Pond hours and encourage to check the Smith College Admissions page for more information.
Is Paradise Pond Nice? How beautiful is it?
'Nice' is relative so we don’t like passing judgement on different campuses. The Smith College campus and Paradise Pond are nice to some people, but not others. We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of Paradise Pond to decide for yourself. If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting Smith College
How do I see Paradise Pond pictures?
Under each video description you will find a map that shows where the video for Paradise Pond was taken. Next to the map, you will see a button that says 'Load More Pictures'. Click the button to view more pictures of Paradise Pond. If no additional pictures appear, then there are no pictures available on Google Maps.