UC Irvine Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
What does Anteater Recreation Center look like?
There’s only one way to know! See Anteater Recreation Center for yourself by beginning the UC Irvine tour now
What other buildings are at UC Irvine besides Anteater Recreation Center?
UC Irvine has hundreds of buildings and locations. CampusReel is constantly adding to its growing library of videos. Currently, CampusReel offers video tours for the below buildings:
- UCI Student Center & Event Services tour at UC Irvine
- Campus-University Center tour at UC Irvine
- Ayala Science Library tour at UC Irvine
- Engineering Gateway tour at UC Irvine
- Mesa Court tour at UC Irvine
- The Anteatery tour at UC Irvine
- Edwards University Town Center 6 tour at UC Irvine
- Bren Events Center tour at UC Irvine
- Phoenix Food Court tour at UC Irvine
- Mesa Court Housing tour at UC Irvine
- Infinity Fountain tour at UC Irvine
- Anteater Learning Pavilion (ALP) tour at UC Irvine
- Aldrich Park tour at UC Irvine
- Anteater Recreation Center tour at UC Irvine
- University of California Irvine tour at UC Irvine
- Langson Library tour at UC Irvine
- Robert Cohen Theater & Dance Studios tour at UC Irvine
- Aldrich Hall tour at UC Irvine
- The Paul Merage School of Business tour at UC Irvine
- UCI Libraries Gateway Study Center tour at UC Irvine
- Classroom and Office Building (UCI-COB) tour at UC Irvine
- Berkeley & Columbia Court Apartment Homes tour at UC Irvine
- Middle Earth - Quenya Hall tour at UC Irvine
- Campus Plaza tour at UC Irvine
- Pippin Commons tour at UC Irvine
- Claire Trevor School of the Arts tour at UC Irvine
What are the typical hours, and visiting hours, of Anteater Recreation Center?
The visiting hours for Anteater Recreation Center are most likely the same as other locations on the UC Irvine campus. We current have insufficient data to identify Anteater Recreation Center hours and encourage to check the UC Irvine Admissions page for more information.
Is Anteater Recreation Center Nice? How beautiful is it?
'Nice' is relative so we don’t like passing judgement on different campuses. The UC Irvine campus and Anteater Recreation Center are nice to some people, but not others. We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of Anteater Recreation Center to decide for yourself. If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting UC Irvine
How do I see Anteater Recreation Center pictures?
Under each video description you will find a map that shows where the video for Anteater Recreation Center was taken. Next to the map, you will see a button that says 'Load More Pictures'. Click the button to view more pictures of Anteater Recreation Center. If no additional pictures appear, then there are no pictures available on Google Maps.