How to Vlog a CampusReel
CampusReel is a video platform purpose-built for the college search, selection and application process. CampusReels are authentic, student-created videos intended to give college applicants a detailed and honest understanding of a college, campus, and community.
1. Videos should be 2-8 minutes long, with simple edits and tasteful music.
2. A GoPro quality camera is preferable. If using a smartphone film horizontally.
3. Simple editing can greatly enhance your video, but too much editing can compromise authenticity - jump cuts are your best friend!
4. Video submissions should be polished and ready to upload to a college profile page.
5. All videos should have titles, tags and detailed descriptions.