Business Internship - Gain Valuable Work Experience & Great Pay!APPLY NOW
Business Internship - Gain Valuable Work Experience & Great Pay!
- Duration: 8 weeks, with opportunities for extension and full-time position with ProHub.
- Flexibility: Work as few as 5 hours each week or more, depending on your dedication and availability
- Location: This is a remote internship (ProHub’s Command Center is called “Country Tech” and is located in Jacksonville, Illinois) - current students at Concordia Seminary are elligible to apply and work remotely from Saint Louis.
- Compensation: This is a well-compensated position that pays based on performance.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Free Premier membership to ProHub’s online recruiting platform
- Professional management skills development
- Opportunities for internship extension or promotion to additional leadership roles
- Letters of recommendation and one-on-one mentoring with a ProHub Campus manager
- Involvement with one of the fastest growing start-ups in the employment recruiting industry
- Most of all an amazing work experience beyond other internships
- Work remotely from Concordia Seminary
REQUIREMENTS/NECESSARY SKILLS FOR RECRUITMENT:
ProHub is seeking driven, enthusiastic, fun candidates to join our paid, part-time internship and Professional Management Development Program (PMDP). This program develops and promotes management skills as an intern. ProHub intern’s recruit and lead their own team of students, who will work directly with employers to influence and recruit candidates for open positions. Interns are also instrumental in building strong management skills and resources for their campuses by connecting students to employers on the ProHub site.
Here is what it means to be a ProHub Intern:
- Strong social and presentation skills in a professional employer environment.
- Implement professional skill sets in business development, marketing, and communication.
- Utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to drive visibility around what ProHub is doing for employment recruiting.
- Build management skills and demonstrate performance by leading a team with setting development goals, and weekly progress reports.
- Provide direction on event planning and hosting recruiting events.
We’re looking for:
- An interest in business, communications, technology, management, recruiting, marketing, and/or entrepreneurship
- On-campus involvement, leadership positions are a plus
- Someone who is goal-oriented and social media savvy
- An outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative personality
- A student, currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada without sponsorship
- Current enrollment in a Marketing, Business or Communications is highly desired
ProHub is an online recruiting and credentialing platform that provides students & candidates with the ability to evaluate their next steps into the right career or job. Plus provide a platform to allow employers to recruit them without the standard resume. This platform allows you to be pre-vetted with credentials making candidates “stand above the crowd” to get noticed and a faster hiring process.
- Base salary: $15 - 25 hour
- Date posted: 2020-03-04
You can also consider these other on campus jobs we are hiring for:
- Virtual Tour Guide at - Concordia Seminary
- Student Videographer at - Concordia Seminary
- Campus Marketer at - Concordia Seminary
- Campus Ambassador at - Concordia Seminary
- Painter at - Concordia Seminary
- Radio/Audio Live Broadcaster at - Concordia Seminary
- Business Internship at - Concordia Seminary
- Internship (remote & part-time) at - Concordia Seminary
- Organization: Prohub (near Concordia Seminary)
- Employment type: Part Time
- Location: 801 Seminary Place, Saint Louis, MO, 63105-3196