Campus Representative - Internship (remote & part-time)APPLY NOW
Campus Representative - Internship (remote & part-time)
Current students at Oakwood University: Course Hero is looking for paid Campus Representatives! We are firm believers in the power of learning communities where students grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Campus Representative at Oakwood University you will host events on your campus to promote Course Hero’s new sweepstakes and our Books for Africa initiative. You will also create awareness of the Course Hero platform and how it can help students graduate confident and prepared. During the COVID-19 related campus closure, Campus Representatives will be hosting events virtually. This job can be performed remotely from Huntsville for your hometown virtually.
- Grow a community that loves and engages with Course Hero at Oakwood University.
- Host events (student organization partnerships & networking events) to educate students about Course Hero incentives and products
- Encourage students to apply for a chance to win the Course Hero Sweepstakes
- Support social good initiatives like Books for Africa
- Excited about our Course Hero Platform
- Interested in sales, and/or event planning
- Proficient with social media (Instagram & Facebook)
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Involved in campus organizations and communities at Oakwood University
- Reliable and willing to learn and grow
What We Offer You:
- Flexibility and Opportunity: With over 25 million users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology. Our program is designed to be flexible - master your own schedule and work anywhere from 5+ hours a week.
- Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources and the ability to connect with members of our team. We provide opportunities to develop and refine your sales, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career. We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including, but not limited to, letters of recommendation and references for future jobs or applications.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have bi-weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Course Hero Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our managers will coach you through creating marketing incentives, developing business proposals, and establishing weekly goals that you'll develop and take ownership of from the start.
- Philanthropy: You will make an impact on the global landscape of education! A key component of our program includes our Knowledge Drive initiative. Together with our partner charity Books for Africa, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared! 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal! Read up on some of our recent news coverage , blog , and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
- Base salary: $10 - 20 hour
- Date posted: 2020-03-31
You can also consider these other on campus jobs we are hiring for:
- Virtual Tour Guide at - Oakwood University
- Student Videographer at - Oakwood University
- Campus Marketer at - Oakwood University
- Campus Ambassador at - Oakwood University
- Painter at - Oakwood University
- Management Intern at - Oakwood University
- Radio/Audio Live Broadcaster at - Oakwood University
- Business Internship at - Oakwood University
- Organization: Course Hero (near Oakwood University)
- Employment type: Part Time
- Location: 7000 Adventist Blvd NW, Huntsville, AL, 35896