Cal Lu's history preserved in this little blue house | Campus Tour 2019
This California Lutheran University Campus Tour was taken at California Lutheran University.
Tour GuideRissa Gross
The Pederson Ranch House, more commonly known as the Music House, which is where the music department offices are. This was the original house on the original Pederson Ranch before the land was designated for a school. The house was built in 1913 and relocated to its current spot on campus in 1986. The house has been designated as a Ventura County Historical Landmark.