Northpoint Bible College: 2020 Requirements, Scores & GPAs
This is the go-to guide for getting into Northpoint Bible College. We suggest you read until the end... Not only will we layout the exact GPA and test scores you should aim for when applying to Northpoint Bible College, but we’ll also offer creative ways to help your application stand out from the pack. We breakdown Northpoint Bible College statistics better than any article out there and show you how these have changed over time. Also, make sure to check out Northpoint Bible College on CampusReel to see what it’s really like here. You can also use the below calculator to help determine your likelihood of acceptance at Northpoint Bible College
What GPA do you need to get into Northpoint Bible College?
Northpoint Bible College’s average GPA is 3.15. Northpoint Bible College does require GPA. Northpoint Bible College is currently selective. However, be aware that oftentimes schools in this GPA range are increasing their selectivity in hope of increasing “prestige”. We can’t read the minds of Northpoint Bible College application readers, but they likely want to increase the average GPA from 3.15 to 3.31 this year - to play it safe, we recommend striving for the 3.31 GPA.
*BEFORE CONTINUING PLEASE NOTE: GPA and “prestige” DO NOT mean a college is right for you. Northpoint Bible College may seem amazing on paper, but you may hate it... That’s why 700,000 students transfer colleges every year - they end up going to the wrong school. It’s crucial to watch the videos on CampusReel and make sure you can envision yourself on Northpoint Bible College’s campus. These Northpoint Bible College admission statistics do not sufficiently tell you what a college or university is like.
What is Northpoint Bible College’s acceptance rate?
Last year Northpoint Bible College’s acceptance rate was 0.0. However, check out how the acceptance rate has changed over time.
As you can see, Northpoint Bible College is just as competitive as it was last year.
Acceptance rate alone does not indicate your likelihood for getting into Northpoint Bible College - it’s a very high level understanding of the true competition. Use the acceptance rate as a general guide for curating a list of 10-15 schools that fall into different ranges of competitiveness. Then, use the below data to get a deeper understanding of how your application will compare to the rest of the pool.
Does Northpoint Bible College Require Test Scores?
Northpoint Bible College requires that you either take the SAT or ACT. See the table below for how Northpoint Bible College’s accepted students have performed on both tests. You may be wondering how many test scores should you submit. Generally, don’t freak out about taking the test too often. Industry consensus is that you can submit up to 6 tests as a reasonable limit.
Northpoint Bible College SAT Requirements
Northpoint Bible College’s average SAT score is - - this is the sum of the math and reading portions of the SAT (the 1600 scale). Check out the below table for a deeper look into how students performed - it’s also very interesting to look at the average test score over time. The trend over time helps give insight into whether Northpoint Bible College is getting more or less competitive.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
Northpoint Bible College’s average SAT score is -. To be a competitive applicant for Northpoint Bible College your SAT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the -, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Northpoint Bible College a “target” school (one that you are likely to get into) you should aim for a score of -.
Northpoint Bible College ACT Requirements
Northpoint Bible College’s average ACT score is -. To be a competitive applicant for Northpoint Bible College your ACT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the -, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Northpoint Bible College a “target” school (one that you have a good chance of getting into) you should aim for a score of -.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
How hard is it to get into Northpoint Bible College?
As you can see from the data above, Northpoint Bible College is exceptionally difficult to get into. Not only should you be aiming for a 3.15 but also SAT scores around -. Getting into Northpoint Bible College is no easy feat and you will need to set yourself apart with more than just numbers and data. Read on to learn how.
Northpoint Bible College Requirements
Now you know where you need to be for getting into Northpoint Bible College from a grade and test score perspective. Let’s quickly outline what else you’ll need to provide for your application to get reviewed, and then we’ll move onto the most important section: differentiating your app.
How to get into Northpoint Bible College
Follow these steps to maximize your chances of getting into Northpoint Bible College. Everything you read above will help prepare you for what you need to achieve to have a shot at Northpoint Bible College, but these steps will take you even further in applying that knowledge and differentiating your application.
Main Academic Excellence that is in line with Northpoint Bible College admission standards.
- Score at least a - on the SAT or - on the ACT.
- Maintain a GPA of at least a 3.15.
Join Extracurriculars that Align with Northpoint Bible College’s Values.
- Join your school band, a sports team or another group activity. If Northpoint Bible College values music heavily, for example, then try to participate in an organization related to that topic.
- Volunteer in your hometown. Haverhill has tons of ways to be involved beyond just the college. Northpoint Bible College wants applicants that are also good ambassadors for the school - they want students who will give back to the local community and broader Haverhill area in general.
- Spend your summer doing something that speaks to your values, personal growth, leadership qualities and other less quantifiable characteristics. Northpoint Bible College needs to see past your test scores and grades - they need to know that you will be a valuable and contributing member of their community. You are more than grades and test scores - your experiences should demonstrate that.
Prepare Your Application
- Write a stellar essay that shows Northpoint Bible College something they can’t figure out from the other parts of your application. For a detailed guide on writing the best college essay, check this out.
- Get teacher recs that speak to your character. If you know what you’re majoring in and include that in your Northpoint Bible College app, try to have at least 1 recommendation from a teacher in that department.
- Apply Before the Deadline. Too many students wait until the last minute to submit their application, and too much can go wrong during this precious time window. Since many students are applying on the last day, it’s possible that Northpoint Bible College’s own system crashes. Don’t risk the added stress this can cause - submit your app a few days early.
Related College & Universities:Transfering to Albertus Magnus College
Transfering to Charter Oak State College
Transfering to Holy Apostles College and Seminary
Transfering to Paier College of Art Inc
Transfering to Bowdoin College