Marketing Intern - John Jay
Work with a high-growth startup and gain valuable work experience.
Marketing Intern - John Jay
CampusReel is a high-growth startup that is radically disrupting college search. We’ve been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, USA Today and our founders are on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
John Jay Students: do you have a passion for your school? Do you have an interest in marketing and/or video? Do you wish CampusReel existed when you were applying to college? Do you want a flexible work opportunity that also provides amazing resume experience? If you answered yes to any of these questions, apply to be a marketing intern at CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Help capture moments on campus through our native iOS and Android mobile apps, and share pictures and videos of CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Flexible 1 hour time commitment per week
- Social media posting and coordinating
- Create mini videos using your smartphone
- Upload pictures of your experience
- Find other students to contribute to CampusReel
About our Company
CampusReel democratizes the college search process by crowdsourcing student-made videos from hundreds of college campuses. Our videos are authentic and honest - we allow current college students to tell their campus story with 1-5 minute videos capturing campus life. As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for raising awareness both on campus and in the high school community about CampusReel primary products and services. Our team will train you on marketing fundamentals, communication practices and skills, and expose you to other components of a high-growth startup.
Through this flexible, part-time role you will help current high school students feel more confident in their college search and selection process, work closely with one of education’s most exciting tech startups, and earn a little extra income.
This opportunity is an on-campus student job open to all current CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice students. This work can be completed remotely, but you should have access to campus and the surrounding area in New York, NY.
- Base salary: $10-20 / hour
- Date posted: 2022-12-20
You can also consider these other on campus jobs we are hiring for:
- Virtual Tour Guide at John Jay
- Student Videographer at John Jay
- Social Media Intern at John Jay
- Brand Ambassador at John Jay
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for John Jay students
- Student Videographer at Lehman
- Virtual Tour Guide at Lehman
- Social Media Intern at Lehman
- Marketing Intern at Lehman
- Brand Ambassador at Lehman
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for Lehman students
- Student Videographer at Medgar
- Virtual Tour Guide at Medgar
- Social Media Intern at Medgar
- Marketing Intern at Medgar
- Brand Ambassador at Medgar
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for Medgar students
- Student Videographer at City Tech
- Virtual Tour Guide at City Tech
- Social Media Intern at City Tech
- Marketing Intern at City Tech
- Brand Ambassador at City Tech
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for City Tech students
- Student Videographer at Queens
- Virtual Tour Guide at Queens
- Social Media Intern at Queens
- Marketing Intern at Queens
- Brand Ambassador at Queens
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for Queens students
- Student Videographer at CUNY School of Law
- Virtual Tour Guide at CUNY School of Law
- Social Media Intern at CUNY School of Law
- Marketing Intern at CUNY School of Law
- Brand Ambassador at CUNY School of Law
- Summer Sales Position - Vivint Solar - for CUNY School of Law students
- Organization: CampusReel
- Employment type: Part Time
- Location: 524 W 59th St, New York, NY, 10019