Marketing Intern - Whitworth College
Work with a high-growth startup and gain valuable work experience.
Marketing Intern - Whitworth College
CampusReel is a high-growth startup that is radically disrupting college search. We’ve been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, USA Today and our founders are on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Whitworth College Students: do you have a passion for your school? Do you have an interest in marketing and/or video? Do you wish CampusReel existed when you were applying to college? Do you want a flexible work opportunity that also provides amazing resume experience? If you answered yes to any of these questions, apply to be a marketing intern at Whitworth University.
Help capture moments on campus through our native iOS and Android mobile apps, and share pictures and videos of Whitworth University.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Flexible 1 hour time commitment per week
- Social media posting and coordinating
- Create mini videos using your smartphone
- Upload pictures of your experience
- Find other students to contribute to CampusReel
About our Company
CampusReel democratizes the college search process by crowdsourcing student-made videos from hundreds of college campuses. Our videos are authentic and honest - we allow current college students to tell their campus story with 1-5 minute videos capturing campus life. As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for raising awareness both on campus and in the high school community about CampusReel primary products and services. Our team will train you on marketing fundamentals, communication practices and skills, and expose you to other components of a high-growth startup.
Through this flexible, part-time role you will help current high school students feel more confident in their college search and selection process, work closely with one of education’s most exciting tech startups, and earn a little extra income.
This opportunity is an on-campus student job open to all current Whitworth University students. This work can be completed remotely, but you should have access to campus and the surrounding area in Spokane, WA.
- Base salary: $10-20 / hour
- Date posted: 2022-12-20
You can also consider these other on campus jobs we are hiring for:
- Virtual Tour Guide at Whitworth College
- Student Videographer at Whitworth College
- Social Media Intern at Whitworth College
- Brand Ambassador at Whitworth College
- Student Videographer at Whitworth University-Adult Degree Programs
- Virtual Tour Guide at Whitworth University-Adult Degree Programs
- Social Media Intern at Whitworth University-Adult Degree Programs
- Marketing Intern at Whitworth University-Adult Degree Programs
- Brand Ambassador at Whitworth University-Adult Degree Programs
- Student Videographer at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Virtual Tour Guide at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Social Media Intern at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Marketing Intern at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Brand Ambassador at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Student Videographer at Wichita State
- Virtual Tour Guide at Wichita State
- Social Media Intern at Wichita State
- Marketing Intern at Wichita State
- Brand Ambassador at Wichita State
- Student Videographer at Widener University
- Virtual Tour Guide at Widener University
- Social Media Intern at Widener University
- Marketing Intern at Widener University
- Brand Ambassador at Widener University
- Student Videographer at Wilberforce University
- Virtual Tour Guide at Wilberforce University
- Social Media Intern at Wilberforce University
- Marketing Intern at Wilberforce University
- Brand Ambassador at Wilberforce University
- Organization: CampusReel
- Employment type: Part Time
- Location: 300 W Hawthorne Rd, Spokane, WA, 99251