The older part of campus

New member? Register here

Virtual Tours by Students

RB

Reagan Burows

Tour Guide

Originally William and Sarah Lawrence's backyard, this part of campus is also known as the older part of campus. MacCracken, Dudley Lawrence, Titsworth, and Osilas are the four original dorm room buildings and have been since the college opened in 1926. The Teahaus is also an original part of the Lawrence family estate and is now used for studying and coffee/tea/pastries.