Hondros College of Nursing: 2020 Requirements, Scores & GPAs
This is the go-to guide for getting into Hondros College of Nursing. We suggest you read until the end... Not only will we layout the exact GPA and test scores you should aim for when applying to Hondros College of Nursing, but we’ll also offer creative ways to help your application stand out from the pack. We breakdown Hondros College of Nursing statistics better than any article out there and show you how these have changed over time. Also, make sure to check out Hondros College of Nursing on CampusReel to see what it’s really like here. You can also use the below calculator to help determine your likelihood of acceptance at Hondros College of Nursing
What GPA do you need to get into Hondros College of Nursing?
Hondros College of Nursing’s average GPA is 3.15. Hondros College of Nursing does require GPA. Hondros College of Nursing is currently selective. However, be aware that oftentimes schools in this GPA range are increasing their selectivity in hope of increasing “prestige”. We can’t read the minds of Hondros College of Nursing application readers, but they likely want to increase the average GPA from 3.15 to 3.31 this year - to play it safe, we recommend striving for the 3.31 GPA.
*BEFORE CONTINUING PLEASE NOTE: GPA and “prestige” DO NOT mean a college is right for you. Hondros College of Nursing may seem amazing on paper, but you may hate it... That’s why 700,000 students transfer colleges every year - they end up going to the wrong school. It’s crucial to watch the videos on CampusReel and make sure you can envision yourself on Hondros College of Nursing’s campus. These Hondros College of Nursing admission statistics do not sufficiently tell you what a college or university is like.
What is Hondros College of Nursing’s acceptance rate?
Last year Hondros College of Nursing’s acceptance rate was 0.0. However, check out how the acceptance rate has changed over time.
As you can see, Hondros College of Nursing is just as competitive as it was last year.
Acceptance rate alone does not indicate your likelihood for getting into Hondros College of Nursing - it’s a very high level understanding of the true competition. Use the acceptance rate as a general guide for curating a list of 10-15 schools that fall into different ranges of competitiveness. Then, use the below data to get a deeper understanding of how your application will compare to the rest of the pool.
Does Hondros College of Nursing Require Test Scores?
Hondros College of Nursing requires that you either take the SAT or ACT. See the table below for how Hondros College of Nursing’s accepted students have performed on both tests. You may be wondering how many test scores should you submit. Generally, don’t freak out about taking the test too often. Industry consensus is that you can submit up to 6 tests as a reasonable limit.
Hondros College of Nursing SAT Requirements
Hondros College of Nursing’s average SAT score is - - this is the sum of the math and reading portions of the SAT (the 1600 scale). Check out the below table for a deeper look into how students performed - it’s also very interesting to look at the average test score over time. The trend over time helps give insight into whether Hondros College of Nursing is getting more or less competitive.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
Hondros College of Nursing’s average SAT score is -. To be a competitive applicant for Hondros College of Nursing your SAT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the -, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Hondros College of Nursing a “target” school (one that you are likely to get into) you should aim for a score of -.
Hondros College of Nursing ACT Requirements
Hondros College of Nursing’s average ACT score is -. To be a competitive applicant for Hondros College of Nursing your ACT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the -, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Hondros College of Nursing a “target” school (one that you have a good chance of getting into) you should aim for a score of -.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
How hard is it to get into Hondros College of Nursing?
As you can see from the data above, Hondros College of Nursing is exceptionally difficult to get into. Not only should you be aiming for a 3.15 but also SAT scores around -. Getting into Hondros College of Nursing is no easy feat and you will need to set yourself apart with more than just numbers and data. Read on to learn how.
Hondros College of Nursing Requirements
Now you know where you need to be for getting into Hondros College of Nursing from a grade and test score perspective. Let’s quickly outline what else you’ll need to provide for your application to get reviewed, and then we’ll move onto the most important section: differentiating your app.
|School Rank||Neither required nor recommended|
How to get into Hondros College of Nursing
Follow these steps to maximize your chances of getting into Hondros College of Nursing. Everything you read above will help prepare you for what you need to achieve to have a shot at Hondros College of Nursing, but these steps will take you even further in applying that knowledge and differentiating your application.
Main Academic Excellence that is in line with Hondros College of Nursing admission standards.
- Score at least a - on the SAT or - on the ACT.
- Maintain a GPA of at least a 3.15.
Join Extracurriculars that Align with Hondros College of Nursing’s Values.
- Join your school band, a sports team or another group activity. If Hondros College of Nursing values music heavily, for example, then try to participate in an organization related to that topic.
- Volunteer in your hometown. Westerville has tons of ways to be involved beyond just the college. Hondros College of Nursing wants applicants that are also good ambassadors for the school - they want students who will give back to the local community and broader Westerville area in general.
- Spend your summer doing something that speaks to your values, personal growth, leadership qualities and other less quantifiable characteristics. Hondros College of Nursing needs to see past your test scores and grades - they need to know that you will be a valuable and contributing member of their community. You are more than grades and test scores - your experiences should demonstrate that.
Prepare Your Application
- Write a stellar essay that shows Hondros College of Nursing something they can’t figure out from the other parts of your application. For a detailed guide on writing the best college essay, check this out.
- Get teacher recs that speak to your character. If you know what you’re majoring in and include that in your Hondros College of Nursing app, try to have at least 1 recommendation from a teacher in that department.
- Apply Before the Deadline. Too many students wait until the last minute to submit their application, and too much can go wrong during this precious time window. Since many students are applying on the last day, it’s possible that Hondros College of Nursing’s own system crashes. Don’t risk the added stress this can cause - submit your app a few days early.