Visit Berry College Instantly with a "Real" Tour
Choosing whether or not an in-person visit to Berry College makes sense can be a risky decision…what if you step on campus and immediately detest the “vibe”? All that time, money and effort getting to campus was wasted. At first it may seem difficult to gain a meaningful understanding of Berry College without visiting the school in person. Berry College is located in Mount Berry, GA , and if that’s nowhere near where you live, what options do you have? That’s why we created CampusReel – to allow you, and anyone reading this, to deeply and authentically experience the Berry College vibe, campus and community without visiting Berry College in person – a virtual tour of the Berry College campus! If definitely want to visit Berry College in person, you should, at the very least, watch the entire CampusReel for Berry College to ensure it seems like a good match and to get the most out of your in-person visit. After you’ve done your due diligence, you may find the below guidance helpful
When is the best time to visit Berry College?
Visiting Berry College depends on a number of factors, including the season, your schedule, and a lot of uncontrollable variables. We recommend you visit Berry College twice if you’re serious about enrolling – at least one visit should be when students are on campus and school is in session. Be sure to take note of the town of Mount Berry as well. Remember that Mount Berry is also catering to 2089 students, so think critically about whether the community would feel too big or too small for your personal liking.
Where do families stay when they visit Berry College?
The Berry College admissions office likely has a list of accommodations they recommend. In addition to that list, consult the CampusReel VR feature to explore hotels nearby in Mount Berry. For your convenience, below is a list of hotels to consider and that you can also preview in CampusReel VR.
- Baymont by Wyndham Rome West at Berry College
- Royal Inn at Berry College
- Quality Inn at Berry College
- Cottis Inns at Berry College
- Economy at Berry College
- Rome Inn and Suites at Berry College
- Stay Lodge - Rome at Berry College
- Days Inn by Wyndham Rome Downtown at Berry College
- Hampton Inn at Berry College
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rome, GA at Berry College
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rome at Berry College
- Garden Inn and Suites at Berry College
- Relax Inn at Berry College
- Ashwood Inn & Suites at Berry College
- FairBridge Inn Express Rome at Berry College
- Comfort Suites at Berry College
- Woodberry Inn & Suites at Berry College
- Saga Inn at Berry College
- Rodeway Inn at Berry College
- Econo Lodge at Berry College
- The Claremont House at Berry College
- Sunrise Inn and Suites at Berry College
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Rome at Berry College
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome at Berry College
- Kings Inn at Berry College
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rome at Berry College
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rome at Berry College
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rome at Berry College
- Courtyard by Marriott Rome Riverwalk at Berry College
What do families do in Mount Berry when they visit Berry College?
It depends but there are a variety of activities and things to do in and around Mount Berry. We recommend using the virtual immersion tab on CampusReel to take a tour at Berry College and see for yourself how the student make use of Mount Berry.
What buildings should I look at when I visit Berry College?
For your convenience, below is a list of all buildings that you can visit from CampusReel. We encourage you to compare you experience of the buildings on CampusReel with your in-person visit if you decide to take one.