UCLA Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
What does SEASCafe look like?
There’s only one way to know! See SEASCafe for yourself by beginning the UCLA tour now
What other buildings are at UCLA besides SEASCafe?
UCLA has hundreds of buildings and locations. CampusReel is constantly adding to its growing library of videos. Currently, CampusReel offers video tours for the below buildings:
- W.G. Young Hall tour at UCLA
- Habibi Cafe tour at UCLA
- De Neve Plaza tour at UCLA
- Bombshelter Bistro tour at UCLA
- Chick-fil-A tour at UCLA
- UCLA Mildred E. Mathias Botanical Garden tour at UCLA
- Sur La Table tour at UCLA
- Janss Steps tour at UCLA
- Courtside Residence Suites tour at UCLA
- Kerckhoff Coffee House tour at UCLA
- Bruin Plate Residential Restaurant tour at UCLA
- MacDonald Medical Research Laboratory tour at UCLA
- UCLA Recreation tour at UCLA
- Powell Library tour at UCLA
- Hedrick Hall tour at UCLA
- The Boiling Crab tour at UCLA
- SEASCafe tour at UCLA
- UCLA Department of Art tour at UCLA
- UCLA Department of Psychology tour at UCLA
- Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden tour at UCLA
- Mathematical Sciences Building tour at UCLA
- UCLA Store tour at UCLA
- University of California, Los Angeles tour at UCLA
What are the typical hours, and visiting hours, of SEASCafe?
The visiting hours for SEASCafe are most likely the same as other locations on the UCLA campus. We current have insufficient data to identify SEASCafe hours and encourage to check the UCLA Admissions page for more information.
Is SEASCafe Nice? How beautiful is it?
'Nice' is relative so we don’t like passing judgement on different campuses. The UCLA campus and SEASCafe are nice to some people, but not others. We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of SEASCafe to decide for yourself. If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting UCLA
How do I see SEASCafe pictures?
Under each video description you will find a map that shows where the video for SEASCafe was taken. Next to the map, you will see a button that says 'Load More Pictures'. Click the button to view more pictures of SEASCafe. If no additional pictures appear, then there are no pictures available on Google Maps.