Johnson University Florida: 2020 Requirements, Scores & GPAs
This is the go-to guide for getting into Johnson University Florida. We suggest you read until the end... Not only will we layout the exact GPA and test scores you should aim for when applying to Johnson University Florida, but we’ll also offer creative ways to help your application stand out from the pack. We breakdown Johnson University Florida statistics better than any article out there and show you how these have changed over time. Also, make sure to check out Johnson University Florida on CampusReel to see what it’s really like here. If you're interesting in transferring to Johnson University Florida, the read our transfer guide. You can also use the below calculator to help determine your likelihood of acceptance at Johnson University Florida
What GPA do you need to get into Johnson University Florida?
Johnson University Florida’s average GPA is 3.09. Johnson University Florida does require GPA. Johnson University Florida is currently selective. However, be aware that oftentimes schools in this GPA range are increasing their selectivity in hope of increasing “prestige”. We can’t read the minds of Johnson University Florida application readers, but they likely want to increase the average GPA from 3.09 to 3.24 this year - to play it safe, we recommend striving for the 3.24 GPA.
*BEFORE CONTINUING PLEASE NOTE: GPA and “prestige” DO NOT mean a college is right for you. Johnson University Florida may seem amazing on paper, but you may hate it... That’s why 700,000 students transfer colleges every year - they end up going to the wrong school. It’s crucial to watch the videos on CampusReel and make sure you can envision yourself on Johnson University Florida’s campus. These Johnson University Florida admission statistics do not sufficiently tell you what a college or university is like.
What is Johnson University Florida’s acceptance rate?
Last year Johnson University Florida’s acceptance rate was 39.19. However, check out how the acceptance rate has changed over time.
|Acceptance Rate||N/A||N/A||39.19 %|
As you can see, Johnson University Florida is a little easier to get into than last year.
Acceptance rate alone does not indicate your likelihood for getting into Johnson University Florida - it’s a very high level understanding of the true competition. Use the acceptance rate as a general guide for curating a list of 10-15 schools that fall into different ranges of competitiveness. Then, use the below data to get a deeper understanding of how your application will compare to the rest of the pool.
Does Johnson University Florida Require Test Scores?
Johnson University Florida requires that you either take the SAT or ACT. See the table below for how Johnson University Florida’s accepted students have performed on both tests. You may be wondering how many test scores should you submit. Generally, don’t freak out about taking the test too often. Industry consensus is that you can submit up to 6 tests as a reasonable limit.
Johnson University Florida SAT Requirements
Johnson University Florida’s average SAT score is 975 - this is the sum of the math and reading portions of the SAT (the 1600 scale). Check out the below table for a deeper look into how students performed - it’s also very interesting to look at the average test score over time. The trend over time helps give insight into whether Johnson University Florida is getting more or less competitive.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
Johnson University Florida’s average SAT score is 975. To be a competitive applicant for Johnson University Florida your SAT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the 860, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Johnson University Florida a “target” school (one that you are likely to get into) you should aim for a score of 1090.
Johnson University Florida ACT Requirements
Johnson University Florida’s average ACT score is 56. To be a competitive applicant for Johnson University Florida your ACT score should come close to the average. If you’re closer to the 48, you’re likely going to have a tougher time getting accepted. To consider Johnson University Florida a “target” school (one that you have a good chance of getting into) you should aim for a score of 64.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile||Average|
How hard is it to get into Johnson University Florida?
As you can see from the data above, Johnson University Florida is difficult to get into. Not only should you be aiming for a 3.09 but also SAT scores around 975.
Johnson University Florida Requirements
Now you know where you need to be for getting into Johnson University Florida from a grade and test score perspective. Let’s quickly outline what else you’ll need to provide for your application to get reviewed, and then we’ll move onto the most important section: differentiating your app.
How to get into Johnson University Florida
Follow these steps to maximize your chances of getting into Johnson University Florida. Everything you read above will help prepare you for what you need to achieve to have a shot at Johnson University Florida, but these steps will take you even further in applying that knowledge and differentiating your application.
Main Academic Excellence that is in line with Johnson University Florida admission standards.
- Score at least a 975 on the SAT or 56 on the ACT.
- Maintain a GPA of at least a 3.09.
Join Extracurriculars that Align with Johnson University Florida’s Values.
- Join your school band, a sports team or another group activity. If Johnson University Florida values music heavily, for example, then try to participate in an organization related to that topic.
- Volunteer in your hometown. Kissimmee has tons of ways to be involved beyond just the college. Johnson University Florida wants applicants that are also good ambassadors for the school - they want students who will give back to the local community and broader Kissimmee area in general.
- Spend your summer doing something that speaks to your values, personal growth, leadership qualities and other less quantifiable characteristics. Johnson University Florida needs to see past your test scores and grades - they need to know that you will be a valuable and contributing member of their community. You are more than grades and test scores - your experiences should demonstrate that.
Prepare Your Application
- Write a stellar essay that shows Johnson University Florida something they can’t figure out from the other parts of your application. For a detailed guide on writing the best college essay, check this out.
- Get teacher recs that speak to your character. If you know what you’re majoring in and include that in your Johnson University Florida app, try to have at least 1 recommendation from a teacher in that department.
- Apply Before the Deadline. Too many students wait until the last minute to submit their application, and too much can go wrong during this precious time window. Since many students are applying on the last day, it’s possible that Johnson University Florida’s own system crashes. Don’t risk the added stress this can cause - submit your app a few days early.
Related College & Universities:Transfering to Birmingham Southern College
Transfering to Oakwood University
Transfering to Spring Hill College
Transfering to Tuskegee University
Transfering to University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff