Visit Bates College Instantly with a "Real" Tour
Choosing whether or not an in-person visit to Bates College makes sense can be a risky decision…what if you step on campus and immediately detest the “vibe”? All that time, money and effort getting to campus was wasted. At first it may seem difficult to gain a meaningful understanding of Bates College without visiting the school in person. Bates College is located in Lewiston, ME , and if that’s nowhere near where you live, what options do you have? That’s why we created CampusReel – to allow you, and anyone reading this, to deeply and authentically experience the Bates College vibe, campus and community without visiting Bates College in person – a virtual tour of the Bates College campus! If definitely want to visit Bates College in person, you should, at the very least, watch the entire CampusReel for Bates College to ensure it seems like a good match and to get the most out of your in-person visit. After you’ve done your due diligence, you may find the below guidance helpful
When is the best time to visit Bates College?
Visiting Bates College depends on a number of factors, including the season, your schedule, and a lot of uncontrollable variables. We recommend you visit Bates College twice if you’re serious about enrolling – at least one visit should be when students are on campus and school is in session. Be sure to take note of the town of Lewiston as well. Remember that Lewiston is also catering to 1792 students, so think critically about whether the community would feel too big or too small for your personal liking.
Where do families stay when they visit Bates College?
The Bates College admissions office likely has a list of accommodations they recommend. In addition to that list, consult the CampusReel VR feature to explore hotels nearby in Lewiston. For your convenience, below is a list of hotels to consider and that you can also preview in CampusReel VR.
- Penley House Bed And Breakfast at Bates College
- Maine Motel & Cabins at Bates College
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lewiston Auburn Area at Bates College
- Motel 6 Lewiston at Bates College
- Hampton Inn Lewiston-Auburn at Bates College
- Bass Motel at Bates College
- Travel Inn at Bates College
- Center Street Value Inn at Bates College
- The Munroe Inn at Bates College
- Inn at the Agora at Bates College
- Residence Inn by Marriott Auburn at Bates College
- Riverside Motel at Bates College
- Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch at Bates College
- Morning Star Inn at Bates College
What do families do in Lewiston when they visit Bates College?
It depends but there are a variety of activities and things to do in and around Lewiston. We recommend using the virtual immersion tab on CampusReel to take a tour at Bates College and see for yourself how the student make use of Lewiston.
What buildings should I look at when I visit Bates College?
For your convenience, below is a list of all buildings that you can visit from CampusReel. We encourage you to compare you experience of the buildings on CampusReel with your in-person visit if you decide to take one.
- Bates College at Bates College
- Ladd Library, Bates College at Bates College
- Merrill Gymnasium at Bates College
- Pettigrew Hall at Bates College
- Office of Intercultural Education at Bates College
- Coram Library at Bates College
- Adams Hall, Bates College at Bates College
- 65 Campus Ave at Bates College
- Bates College Store at Bates College
- Kalperis Hall at Bates College
- Pettengill Hall at Bates College
- Central Ave at Bates College
- Hathorn Hall at Bates College
- 55 Campus Ave at Bates College
- Hedge Hall at Bates College
- Kennedy Park at Bates College