Colby College Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
When is the best time to visit Colby College?
Visiting Colby College depends on a number of factors, including the season, your schedule, and a lot of uncontrollable variables. We recommend you visit Colby College twice if you’re serious about enrolling – at least one visit should be when students are on campus and school is in session. Be sure to take note of the town of Waterville as well. Remember that Waterville is also catering to 1857 students, so think critically about whether the community would feel too big or too small for your personal liking.
Where do families stay when they visit Colby College?
The Colby College admissions office likely has a list of accommodations they recommend. In addition to that list, consult the CampusReel VR feature to explore hotels nearby in Waterville. For your convenience, below is a list of hotels to consider and that you can also preview in CampusReel VR.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waterville - North at Colby College
- american lodge at Colby College
- Pleasant Street Inn at Colby College
- Budget Host-Airport Inn at Colby College
- Hampton Inn Waterville at Colby College
- Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel at Colby College
- Fireside Inn & Suites at Colby College
- Pressey House at Colby College
What do families do in Waterville when they visit Colby College?
It depends but there are a variety of activities and things to do in and around Waterville. We recommend using the virtual immersion tab on CampusReel to take a tour at Colby College and see for yourself how the student make use of Waterville.
Check out these related virtual tours: