Tour The Waves Café Instantly with a Student-led Tour of Pepperdine University
The Waves Café is a staple of the Pepperdine University campus. CampusReel videos allow anyone in the world to get an inside look at The Waves Café, without having to visit The Waves Café in person. Each video will include pictures of The Waves Café if they exist on Google Maps. Therefore, each The Waves Café videos is designed to provide as in-depth of a review as possible, pictures included. Whether you are looking to relax, study or hang out with friends, The Waves Café has the potential to facilitate a variety of activities.
What does The Waves Café look like?
There’s only one way to know! See The Waves Café for yourself by beginning the Pepperdine University tour now
What other buildings are at Pepperdine University besides The Waves Café?
Pepperdine University has hundreds of buildings and locations. CampusReel is constantly adding to its growing library of videos. Currently, CampusReel offers video tours for the below buildings:
- The Waves Café tour at Pepperdine University
- George Elkins Auditorium tour at Pepperdine University
- Sandbar Student Lounge tour at Pepperdine University
- Payson Library tour at Pepperdine University
- Keck Science Center tour at Pepperdine University
- Stauffer Chapel tour at Pepperdine University
- 25255 Pacific Coast Hwy tour at Pepperdine University
- Charles B. Thornton Administrative Center tour at Pepperdine University
- Joslyn Plaza tour at Pepperdine University
- Howard A. White Center (HAWC) tour at Pepperdine University
- Pepperdine University tour at Pepperdine University
- Viale Giovanni Milton, 51 tour at Pepperdine University
What are the typical hours, and visiting hours, of The Waves Café?
The visiting hours for The Waves Café are most likely the same as other locations on the Pepperdine University campus. We current have insufficient data to identify The Waves Café hours and encourage to check the Pepperdine University Admissions page for more information.
Is The Waves Café Nice? How beautiful is it?
'Nice' is relative so we don’t like passing judgement on different campuses. The Pepperdine University campus and The Waves Café are nice to some people, but not others. We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of The Waves Café to decide for yourself. If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting Pepperdine University
How do I see The Waves Café pictures?
Under each video description you will find a map that shows where the video for The Waves Café was taken. Next to the map, you will see a button that says 'Load More Pictures'. Click the button to view more pictures of The Waves Café. If no additional pictures appear, then there are no pictures available on Google Maps.