Howard University Virtual Tour – By Real Students on CampusReel
A Howard University virtual tour can be amazing if you know how to use it. CampusReel allows you to virtually tour Howard University through hundreds of videos, images and exploratory technologies. Have you ever seen a virtual tour like this? Probably not. See below for commons questions around Howard University virtual tours.
How effective are Howard University virtual tours?
It depends how you use them. Howard University is a hustling, bustling campus and community. The beauty of Howard University virtual tours on CampusReel is that authentic video tours, made by real students, can be spectacular at capturing the Howard University vibe. We also go well beyond the confines of the Howard University campus by taking you around Washington. In traditional virtual tours, you will mostly see still, unengaging images and will not see the surrounding area at all – which is why CampusReel virtual tours are so important.
Can a Howard University virtual tour replace a traditional in-person visit?
If you cannot visit Howard University in person, then we can honestly say that we believe a CampusReel virtual tour of Howard University is absolutely the most effective and holistic way to understand the Howard University people, campus and community. However, if you do plan on visiting Howard University and other colleges in person, we strongly recommend that you at least prescreen your college options on CampusReel before spending the time and money to visit. Most prospective families find that as soon as the step on campus, they instantly know whether or not they like the school – but they’ve already spent all that time and money getting there! Our goal is to eliminate all the time and money visiting Howard University in person until you can make a strong educated guess that it’s worth the investment.
What places can I virtually tour at Howard University?
For your convenience, below is a list of Howard University places you can virtually tour on CampusReel.
- Gallery Pl-Chinatown Station at Howard University
- Wheaton Station at Howard University
- Howard University at Howard University
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop at Howard University
- Bethune Annex at Howard University
- Howard University Dining Services at Howard University
- Howard's Plaza Towers at Howard University
- Howard University Barnes & Noble Bookstore at Howard University
- Howard University School of Business at Howard University
- Greene Stadium at Howard University
- Founders Library at Howard University
- National Portrait Gallery at Howard University
- Shaw-Howard University Station at Howard University
- College Hall North at Howard University
- The Yard at Howard University
- 525 Bryant St NW at Howard University
- Howard University Cathy Hughes School of Communications at Howard University
- Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel at Howard University
- Georgia Avenue Thrift Store at Howard University
- Burr Gymnasium at Howard University
What are the downsides of a Howard University virtual tour?
The downside of virtually touring Howard University on CampusReel is that, admittedly, our technology does not yet mimic the exact feeling and experience of visiting Howard University in person. We are working on this though! A common request we also receive from users is to add more perspectives (e.g. student guides) to the platform. Rest assured we are working on adding more CampusReel guides to the Howard University virtual tour. However, our selection of guides still far outweighs the available perspectives of traditional virtual tour platforms.
What are the benefits of a Howard University virtual tour?
The most obvious benefit of a Howard University virtual tour on CampusReel is that is can be accessed from anywhere. This can save families a lot of time and money compared to visiting Howard University in person. Another often overlooked benefit of a CampusReel virtual tour is that it goes far beyond a traditional in person tour Howard University. Campus visits are limited both in time and scope – how are you expected to truly understand a college in a 1 hour tour? That’s why we stress the added benefit of CampusReel virtual tours – experience Howard University and Washington during different seasons, days of the week, and even hours of the day. What’s game day like? What is finals week life? Again, traditional virtual touring platforms don’t include this benefit.