Rice University Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
How effective are Rice University virtual tours?
It depends how you use them. Rice University is a hustling, bustling campus and community. The beauty of Rice University virtual tours on CampusReel is that authentic video tours, made by real students, can be spectacular at capturing the Rice University vibe. We also go well beyond the confines of the Rice University campus by taking you around Houston. In traditional virtual tours, you will mostly see still, unengaging images and will not see the surrounding area at all – which is why CampusReel virtual tours are so important.
Can a Rice University virtual tour replace a traditional in-person visit?
If you cannot visit Rice University in person, then we can honestly say that we believe a CampusReel virtual tour of Rice University is absolutely the most effective and holistic way to understand the Rice University people, campus and community. However, if you do plan on visiting Rice University and other colleges in person, we strongly recommend that you at least prescreen your college options on CampusReel before spending the time and money to visit. Most prospective families find that as soon as the step on campus, they instantly know whether or not they like the school – but they’ve already spent all that time and money getting there! Our goal is to eliminate all the time and money visiting Rice University in person until you can make a strong educated guess that it’s worth the investment.
What places can I virtually tour at Rice University?
For your convenience, below is a list of Rice University places you can virtually tour on CampusReel.
- Duncan College at Rice University
- Martel College at Rice University
- Hanszen College at Rice University
- Gibbs Recreation and Wellness Center at Rice University
- Matchbox Gallery at Rice University
- Rice Business (Jones Graduate School Of Business) at Rice University
- Founder's Court Lot at Rice University
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
- Rice University Campus Store (Bookstore) at Rice University
- Duncan Hall at Rice University
- Rice Stadium at Rice University
- Abe and Annie Seibel Servery at Rice University
- Fondren Library at Rice University
- Rice University at Rice University
- Wiess College at Rice University
- Lovett Hall at Rice University
- James Turrell's "Twilight Epiphany" Skyspace at Rice University
- Rice University Mechanical Engineering at Rice University
- Rice Memorial Center - Grand Hall at Rice University
- Raymond and Susan Brochstein Pavilion at Rice University
- Ray Courtyard at Rice University
- Valhalla at Rice University
- Osaka Japanese Restaurant at Rice University
- Sewall Hall at Rice University
- Jones College at Rice University
What are the downsides of a Rice University virtual tour?
The downside of virtually touring Rice University on CampusReel is that, admittedly, our technology does not yet mimic the exact feeling and experience of visiting Rice University in person. We are working on this though! A common request we also receive from users is to add more perspectives (e.g. student guides) to the platform. Rest assured we are working on adding more CampusReel guides to the Rice University virtual tour. However, our selection of guides still far outweighs the available perspectives of traditional virtual tour platforms.
What are the benefits of a Rice University virtual tour?
The most obvious benefit of a Rice University virtual tour on CampusReel is that is can be accessed from anywhere. This can save families a lot of time and money compared to visiting Rice University in person. Another often overlooked benefit of a CampusReel virtual tour is that it goes far beyond a traditional in person tour Rice University. Campus visits are limited both in time and scope – how are you expected to truly understand a college in a 1 hour tour? That’s why we stress the added benefit of CampusReel virtual tours – experience Rice University and Houston during different seasons, days of the week, and even hours of the day. What’s game day like? What is finals week life? Again, traditional virtual touring platforms don’t include this benefit.
Check out these related virtual tours:
- Virtal tour to UCLA
- Virtal tour to Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
- Virtal tour to New York University
- Virtal tour to Boston University
- Virtal tour to UC Berkeley
- Virtal tour to The University of Texas at Austin
- Virtal tour to University of Southern California
- Virtal tour to Harvard University
- Virtal tour to University of Florida