UC Irvine Transfers: 2020 Requirements, Dates, GPAs & More
How effective are UC Irvine virtual tours?
It depends how you use them. UC Irvine is a hustling, bustling campus and community. The beauty of UC Irvine virtual tours on CampusReel is that authentic video tours, made by real students, can be spectacular at capturing the UC Irvine vibe. We also go well beyond the confines of the UC Irvine campus by taking you around Irvine. In traditional virtual tours, you will mostly see still, unengaging images and will not see the surrounding area at all – which is why CampusReel virtual tours are so important.
Can a UC Irvine virtual tour replace a traditional in-person visit?
If you cannot visit UC Irvine in person, then we can honestly say that we believe a CampusReel virtual tour of UC Irvine is absolutely the most effective and holistic way to understand the UC Irvine people, campus and community. However, if you do plan on visiting UC Irvine and other colleges in person, we strongly recommend that you at least prescreen your college options on CampusReel before spending the time and money to visit. Most prospective families find that as soon as the step on campus, they instantly know whether or not they like the school – but they’ve already spent all that time and money getting there! Our goal is to eliminate all the time and money visiting UC Irvine in person until you can make a strong educated guess that it’s worth the investment.
What places can I virtually tour at UC Irvine?
For your convenience, below is a list of UC Irvine places you can virtually tour on CampusReel.
- UCI Student Center & Event Services at UC Irvine
- Campus-University Center at UC Irvine
- Ayala Science Library at UC Irvine
- Engineering Gateway at UC Irvine
- Mesa Court at UC Irvine
- The Anteatery at UC Irvine
- Edwards University Town Center 6 at UC Irvine
- Bren Events Center at UC Irvine
- Phoenix Food Court at UC Irvine
- Mesa Court Housing at UC Irvine
- Infinity Fountain at UC Irvine
- Anteater Learning Pavilion (ALP) at UC Irvine
- Aldrich Park at UC Irvine
- Anteater Recreation Center at UC Irvine
- University of California Irvine at UC Irvine
- Langson Library at UC Irvine
- Robert Cohen Theater & Dance Studios at UC Irvine
- Aldrich Hall at UC Irvine
- The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine
- UCI Libraries Gateway Study Center at UC Irvine
- Classroom and Office Building (UCI-COB) at UC Irvine
- Berkeley & Columbia Court Apartment Homes at UC Irvine
- Middle Earth - Quenya Hall at UC Irvine
- Campus Plaza at UC Irvine
- Pippin Commons at UC Irvine
- Claire Trevor School of the Arts at UC Irvine
What are the downsides of a UC Irvine virtual tour?
The downside of virtually touring UC Irvine on CampusReel is that, admittedly, our technology does not yet mimic the exact feeling and experience of visiting UC Irvine in person. We are working on this though! A common request we also receive from users is to add more perspectives (e.g. student guides) to the platform. Rest assured we are working on adding more CampusReel guides to the UC Irvine virtual tour. However, our selection of guides still far outweighs the available perspectives of traditional virtual tour platforms.
What are the benefits of a UC Irvine virtual tour?
The most obvious benefit of a UC Irvine virtual tour on CampusReel is that is can be accessed from anywhere. This can save families a lot of time and money compared to visiting UC Irvine in person. Another often overlooked benefit of a CampusReel virtual tour is that it goes far beyond a traditional in person tour UC Irvine. Campus visits are limited both in time and scope – how are you expected to truly understand a college in a 1 hour tour? That’s why we stress the added benefit of CampusReel virtual tours – experience UC Irvine and Irvine during different seasons, days of the week, and even hours of the day. What’s game day like? What is finals week life? Again, traditional virtual touring platforms don’t include this benefit.
Check out these related virtual tours: